我叫雯凤,不是雯风。念对的人总是写错,写对的人却总是念得不正确。还有And also, I named Moon Hong NOT Moon Hoong or Mun Hong. I'm so sick that those who spoke correctly spelled wrongly......

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Stay Tuned.

OH-NO!
Oh no! I have been MIA over here for so soo sooo long! Perhaps I've "dumped" my blogspot.com after I've started using twitter.com and weibo.com?! Eh, I wouldn't. Haha.  


#Noun for lazy=Laziness. Noun for busy="Business". Does it make sense?! Hahha! Yet, I'm doing business course now. In a nutshell, I AM BUSY ALL THE TIME! 
Now you should know why. (Esp for this year this semester) 
(( : 


Huh??! What?!! During holiday/sem break? You know what, my holiday is not a holiday. | :


But, no worries. I will still update my blog posts if time is allowed. Because, there has many posts are drafted still. I NEED MORE TIME. Self-promise.


I will be back, stay tuned. 

La gon! 再见!


No comments: